Friday 3 August 2012





Its been a busy few months The students have now finished for the summer and I have been busy in the workshop making for Arteria  http://www.arteriashop.co.uk/ Tangent exhibition in gallery 23 Lancaster 
which started on the 25th July and is on until 13th October.I have my pebble collection also a selection of my barnacle range on sale at the exhibition. If anyone happens to be about that way call by for a little look around, Im looking forward to going hopefully in the next few weeks !!







Long Drop Pebble Necklace 
















1 comment:

  1. I wandered into Arteria during my annual hometown trip and fell for your barnacle range. Thanks for sending studs (for the gift I was looking for) and, before heading back to the US, I treated myself to a cluster ring and bangle set. They are lovely to wear.

    ReplyDelete